The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery

......Francis Bacon

Monday, September 13, 2010

Welcome To My New Art Blog


It's been a while since I have blogged and I really do miss it. I just wish I had more time to make use of it but I am going to try again and keep up this time.

  I am a working artist in so. California. I have been creating art and teaching for years. I am running a little behind as to having a web presence but that all changes now. This blog is for my art and on occasion, my daily happenings, and let me tell you, a lot goes on in my day! I will be showing you all,  with videos and talking about my creative processes, my ups and downs and ins and outs of being an artist.

  I actually took the time to upload a couple of videos today, one of which is an outtake or blooper as it seems my four legged friends couldn't mind their manners. They were all fine until I turned the camera on and then all of a sudden, it was sheer pandemonium! The only part you can't see is my tripod and camera as it went flying across the room.   I thought I would show that video on here as it just proves that things do go wrong at times and you just have to move beyond it and start over. 

  I still have a lot of work to do to get this blog looking and feeling the way I want it to, but in the meantime, enjoy the  videos below . And if you have any questions for me, don't hesitate to contact me at any time. You can email me at www.ellenbelshin@ymail.com and to view my art portfolio or to purchase my paintings, you can visit my website at http://www.mesart.com/ebelshin

Ellen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment