The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery

......Francis Bacon

Monday, November 29, 2010

Let The Holidays Begin

I have decided that I am going to just sit back and relax this holiday season. I am not going to go "brave" the crowds in the malls, fight for parking spots or wait in long lines........I am going to really enjoy this holiday time.

  I am going to enjoy it for what it is rather than what it has become. I plan on sipping hot chocolate and listening to Christmas carols while knitting by the fireplace. I am spending my days in my studio creating, I am going to really  find the peace and joy that this holiday holds. 

  Now, that doesn't mean that I am not giving gifts. My family this year decided to pick names and buy just one gift to exchange, a special gift that will have more meaning to the recipient. And of course, I am going to spoil my grand baby Shane! This will be my "Perfect Christmas"


"Winter Bird"
Mixed-Media Collage
Original and prints available


  How are you going to spend your "Perfect Christmas?"

No comments:

Post a Comment