The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery

......Francis Bacon

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Aqua Collages

  Hey.........yes I am still here. I have just been so busy, mostly painting but also still trying to get the house finished so we can get it up on the market.

  I do have a show next month that I am still busy getting ready for. I am going to paint up a bunch of these mini paintings to take up there. I will also have greeting cards and lots of prints of some of my larger work too. This first canvas is actually a 16X20 that I have been developing a background on. I am now ready to sketch my subject onto it........


Barring any unforeseen circumstances, Hopefully, I will get around to adding the sketch onto this canvas today! But in the meantime, here is the new finished mini canvas.........

"Aqua Bliss"
2 1/2 x 3 1/2 Mixed Media Collage

I used the same technique for the background on both these canvasses.

I have two galleries in Colorado interested in taking my Koi paintings so I will probably be painting quite a few of those! I will be back soon with more progress! Happy Tuesday and keep paintin.

No comments:

Post a Comment