The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery

......Francis Bacon

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Creating For The Galleries

 I have been painting like a wild woman..........almost non-stop!

  Our little adventure in Boulder Colorado looks like it will be paying off. I do have a couple galleries interested in my work and I am getting some work done up for them as fast as I can dip my brush. It's all very exciting!

I am currently working on Eastern Philosophy paintings, such as symbolism and Buddha and also Koi.




  We are also working on searching out local galleries closer to us here in Cali. I am trying hard to keep everything else in place while I'm working my fanny off in my studio such as, getting ready for shows, an Open Studio, and at the same time, a HUGE move to Texas! Is sleep really that important?

Anywho, I will keep you all informed as everything comes to fruition. Happy Wednesday!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment