The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery

......Francis Bacon

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blissful


Transform your thoughts and embrace love as a way of life. Your souls dance is one of great joy and by acknowledging its beauty you foster the awakening spirit and create positive outcomes in all aspects of life. The essence of being alive is to live like you mean it and transform limiting beliefs. By doing so you inspire the heart which will in return guide you along a path of bliss to a happy and passionate life.
Micheal Teal

Every morning I work on just being. Just being content, just staying in the present moment and just being blissful. 

Yesterday, I started out with my Koi painting at this stage........


And here is where I am at right now...................


I'm hoping to complete this painting today. I have really enjoyed working on this. The colors are vivid and it is loaded with texture partly due to the collage underpainting. I applied liquid acrylic, built up into layers, to create the illusion of rich water and yet still let the marks and the colors of the collage show through. I hope you are enjoying observing my creative process as much as I enjoy sharing it with you. I will post more later! 









No comments:

Post a Comment