The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery

......Francis Bacon

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

More New Progress!

 I'm painting away!!!....After a very good Yoga workout this morning!

I want to show you all the progress I have made in the last few hours, on the 16X20 new canvas and a brand new 10X10 I'm also working on. Here was what the 16X20 looked like yesterday...............


And here is what it looks like now!


I really enjoy taking a lot of progress photos as I am working. it helps to get the overall view of where my painting is headed. As you can see, The main Koi has his mouth open. Have you ever seen how huge a Koi can open it's mouth? When open, their mouths are the diameter of their heads! amazing!

  And here, I have a brand new 10X10 of another one of my little chubby birds. Again, this is a mixed media collage on canvas, hopefully you can see the little sketch as it is faint right now.......Just wanted to share and now it's back to the studio for me. More photos and blog talk later!

No comments:

Post a Comment