The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery

......Francis Bacon

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Up And Running

 Well, my little holiday hiatus is officially over and it's back to creating once again.

  A very good friend of mine, Penny, lives about an hour from me in Aqua Dulce. She took these beautiful snow pictures and I would like to share them with you. Now I know a lot of you probably have your own fair share of snow, but here in Cali, this is a rare sight so you will just have to humor me! It is very pretty though, isn't it





I just thought a little snowy eye-candy might be nice to put up here on my blog. Anyway, yes I have been painting. If you remember this canvas..........


It now looks like this................


This still has a ways to go but is progressing nicely. The little mark you see on the left of the canvas was a little gift that my dog Sadie kicked up onto the canvas as she was running circles around it as I was shooting it! it's just a small pebble, no damage done.

I hope you are all enjoying your New Year and it's back into the studio for me. Catch you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment