The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery

......Francis Bacon

Monday, December 6, 2010

Feeling A Little Abstract Today

I had one of those mornings, for no real reason. I just couldn't get myself motivated. I know when I do have one of those mornings, all I need to do is SOMETHING. It's true, I just need to go for it.

  I still have a few of my really small canvasses left so I decided to paint up two little abstracts. I thought that would be a good way to warm up and get in the groove, so to speak. Well it worked! I really like them!


'Tropic Storm"
2 1/2 X 3 1/2 acrylic on canvas


 "Tempest"
3X3 acrylic on canvas

I love working on these small canvasses. These are available right now and come complete with their own little easel. Now I am off and back to the studio to stretch giclees. Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment