The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery

......Francis Bacon

Friday, December 17, 2010

Finished At last...Whew!

 Here he is, all finished. Tomorrow, both these paintings are going up north to the gallery. He was a real labor of love and I am pleased with the way he turned out. The small,scribble flowers you see in these two paintings are my trademark, "mark". They are in every painting I paint, whether you can see them or not, they are there.


"The Light"
16X20 Acrylic, Mixed, Media


"In My Pond"
16X20 Acrylic, Mixed Media

I have another show coming up in February that I need to get ready for. I'm going to be painting up some smaller paintings for that show. I still have two more large paintings right now in progress and many more in my head that I have to get down on canvas, including another Buddha. So much to do.......I better get busy!



No comments:

Post a Comment