The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery

......Francis Bacon

Monday, December 13, 2010

Painting Progress

Good morning and happy Monday!.......It's a brand new week!

  This is what I woke up to this morning...............progress on my active paintings. I say active because I also have several that are sitting neglected and unfinished right now but I will get to them eventually.


"White Vase"
24X24 Mixed Media On Canvas

This one still has a long way to go but I am liking it so far.

And then, there is Buddha. I am still "tweaking" the sketch but I think I may be getting close!


"The Light"
16X20 Mixed Media On Canvas

I just thought I would share with you all where these works are at in this moment. Maybe, If I'm lucky, I will have more progress to share later in the day. Have a great Monday and go make some art!

No comments:

Post a Comment