The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery

......Francis Bacon

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Wish I Wish I Wish I Were A Fish

 Remember the movie, The Incredible Mr. Limpet? with Don Knots. He wanted so badly to be a fish that his wish came true.

  In watching koi swim around in their environment, I can't help but wonder what it must be like. To swim in peaceful calm water all day, carefree and happy. The coolness of the water, the weightless feeling of their bodies, the ease at which their bodies move through their  liquid world. Pure bliss!

  I created this tiny 3X3 work yesterday. I haven't even come up with a title for this painting yet but I wanted to get it up here on my blog.


"Untitiled"
3X3 On Canvas


I will come up with a title at some point. Sometimes, it's just a little more difficult to name them. I am on my way out the door to finish up more "Santa" duties. Hopefully before the next storm comes in. Thanks for visiting and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment