The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery

......Francis Bacon

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Absolutely Stunning Photos!

I love the ocean and the beach. It has to be one of my favorite places on earth, really, and I am going to miss it horribly when we move. The sound, the smell and the feeling of the sand between my toes. There is no place I love more

  My brother sent me these gorgeous photos and I want to share them with you all. This is one very talented photographer...enjoy!


These incredible images of waves in the Hawaiian Islands were taken by Clark Little, the number one photographer of surf.
He is dedicated to photographing the waves and has published a selection of his best images.
He captures magical moments inside the tube as surfers say


Life is too short for drama & petty things,
So kiss slowly, laugh insanely,
 Love truly and forgive quickly









No comments:

Post a Comment