The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery

......Francis Bacon

Monday, October 25, 2010

Upcoming Show

  I have only two more weeks to go before the show and sale!  I am so busy in the studio getting ready.

 
  I'm really looking forward to it. This is a juried show with lots of local artists involved. And it actually takes place in a barn.  If you are in the area,  make sure to come by and see all the wonderful creations! There will be great gifts for the holidays too.

   And on another note, my children left on Friday and made it to their Texas destination just fine. My daughter said she was never going to drive that far again! Now they just have to get settled in. I'm doing ok. I miss them but I am so glad they are there and safe.

  Well...........It's back to the studio to get ready for the show. I will post some finished shots of the artwork I am submitting later today if possible, if not, I will get them up this week for sure. Busy day ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment