The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery

......Francis Bacon

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Birthday Boy!

  I can't believe that my sweet baby grandson is one year old today!


This year flew by so fast. I still remember bringing him home from the hospital, so tiny, so new and full of promise. Now he is an actual little boy, walking and playing and loving life. Getting into all kinds of mischief and keeping his mother running constantly.



  He is going to grow up in Texas. I only have him with me here in California for two more weeks. I am going to miss him terribly. The sound of his laughter, baby laughter is the best! His little arms reaching up to me to pick him up. His constant adorable baby babble.......everything, I will miss it all.

 We are having a birthday celebration in the park on Saturday. All his little friends and family will be there to welcome in his second year!


  I love you Shane.........with all my heart. Happy birthday baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment